Gain high level skills and qualifications in a range of security criteria including Close Protection.
- Close Protection 1892, 02 City & Guilds accredited – Close Protection for Royal and diplomatic protection. Pre-read material along with 4 written assignments followed by theory and scenario based practical’s cumulating in a final exercise and multiple choice exam. We also provide a 24-hour Refresher course for those who have already completed a recognised course from the military or police.
- CCTV (Public Space Surveillance) – Close Circuit Television Monitoring Training. Observation skills play a paramount role in security. Competency in surveillance allows you to put your more ‘hands-on’ training skills into practice correctly, safely and using well thought out tactics.
- City & Guilds Conflict Management 1884 and City & Guilds Deliverers of Conflict Management 1886 – Conflict Resolution Training.
- Door Supervision.
- Office/Workplace and Residence Security – 3 day course.
- Physical Intervention – Officer Safety.
- Security Guarding – Mobile Security Training for Premise, including: airports, seaports & government buildings.
- Covert/overt Photography.
- Covert Rural & Urban Observation training.
- Surveillance & Under Cover Officer Training – Our 5 day Surveillance course takes in covert photography, foot and vehicle techniques and best practice evidence for presenting to court, Counter and anti-surveillance, electronic and technical methods. Advanced Surveillance techniques covers the use of technical and electronic equipment.
- Appropriate & applicable use of Covert Technical Equipment.
- Evidence Gathering.
- Covert / overt Photography.